Coaching Skills Training for Organizers
Creating organizing excellence and success
by integrating essential knowledge and skills
This training program teaches coaching skills and principles to experienced professional organizers. Coaching is a valuable and transformative complement to organizing work and an organizer’s business. The on-going Foundation Courses include ADD Coach training which is extremely effective when working with any client who has organizing challenges. The full training leads to credentialing as a Certified Organizer Coach.
Basic coaching skills will:
- Significantly improve the quality of your organizing work and communication
with your clients
- Increase client satisfaction and success
- Enable you to expand the services you provide
- Enhance your communication throughout your life
- Earn continuing education credits toward coaching certification or toward CPO
or ICD recertification requirements.
Organizer Coach Training
Life and ADHD Coaching
Organizer Coach Integration
Organizer Coach Practicum
Core Competency Intensives
Group Mentor Coaching
Coaching Skills Lab
Coaching the ADHD Client from Awareness to Completion
Who Is This Training For?
Participants must be experienced and active organizers.
- Experienced organizers have knowledge and competency in organizing techniques
- Active organizers are currently working with clients and can use coaching skills in their work with clients during the training.
Overview of Training Structure
- The Foundation Courses are offered in weekly teleclass sessions of 1.5 hours.
- Course size is limited to allow for active participation in class.
- In addition to weekly teleclass training, each foundation course requires participation
in skills building groups of three students. These groups meet for the duration
of each course to practice the skills being taught in each class. This is a valued
component of any coach training program and is critical for each participant.
- Each training class is recorded for review or in case an emergency or other unavoidable
obligation prevents live attendance.
- Each student receives trainer feedback on his or her coaching skills and progress.
- The foundation courses are listed and scheduled in order; each is a prerequisite
for those that follow. Course Calendar
- Registration for the foundation courses may be done on a course-by-course basis. A variety of registration packages are available, as are monthly payment
options. Training Payment Options
- Certificates are granted upon the completion of each course. Graduation diplomas
are presented upon successful completion of the Foundation Program.
- Successful completion of both the Foundation Program and the graduate level course,
Organizer Coach Practicum, is required for credentialing as a Certified Organizer
Coach®. COC Requirements